Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English to French translations [PRO] Military / Defense
English term or phrase:paint the target
- Do we have an equipment problem that's gonna get us killed over enemy ground?
- That's not our only problem. We're a man short on a mission that's 20 hours from wheels up.
- Drop me in on my own. I'll paint the target. These guys hide, it'll be years before we get another crack.
- This mission needs two men. You don't jump solo. Not into hostile territory.
Plus loin :
- The school's here across the street.
- That's why they chose this spot.
- We need to paint the target from here.
- Target Alpha tagged. Target painted. And here come our guests.
- Three targets confirmed.