KudoZ home » English to French » Printing & Publishing



Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
13:20 Aug 4, 2006
English to French translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Printing & Publishing
English term or phrase: seam
Sometimes damp paper produces seam during the fusing stage of printing.

Pas plus de contexte malheureusement - existe-t-il une traduction spécifique pour "seam" au niveau de l'impression ?
French Locale
Local time: 06:23

Summary of answers provided
3ligne de collage
Sylvie Nelson

Discussion entries: 2



10 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5


Native speaker of: Native in FrenchFrench
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

1 hr   confidence: Answerer confidence 3/5Answerer confidence 3/5
ligne de collage

according to the GDT / printing

    Reference: http://www.granddictionnaire.com/btml/fra/r_motclef/index102...
Sylvie Nelson
Local time: 06:23
Native speaker of: Native in FrenchFrench
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search