KudoZ home » English to French » Printing & Publishing

trap flap


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
23:13 Feb 8, 2007
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Answer found elsewhere

English to French translations [PRO]
Printing & Publishing
English term or phrase: trap flap
Gummed Wallet with trap flap - 36mm

Type d'enveloppe (wallet = enveloppe rectangulaire, il me semble) et flap = rabat.
Mais quel est le terme pour "trap flap", à quoi cela correspond-il?

Florence LOUIS
Local time: 21:30

Summary of answers provided
3 +1débord/marge
Virginie T

Discussion entries: 1



1 hr   confidence: Answerer confidence 3/5Answerer confidence 3/5 peer agreement (net): +1

Ne prenez pas en compte ma réponse antériure. Le mot trap en imprimerie signifie débord (GDT). Mais je ne vois pas le rapport. Peut-être que le terme a une relation avec les marges de l'enveloppe...

Note added at 15 horas (2007-02-09 15:06:15 GMT)

Je suppose que la réponse n'apparaît plus pour les autres ;-) Merci

Virginie T
Local time: 21:30
Native speaker of: Native in FrenchFrench

Peer comments on this answer (and responses from the answerer)
agree  chaplin: Toi tu verras ta première réponse mais pas les autres ok?
12 hrs
  -> Je viens de cacher ma première réponse. Existe-t'il la possibilité de la retirer complètement?
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search