French translation: des installations permettant de travailler la puissance et le conditionnement physique ..
Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
GLOSSARY ENTRY (DERIVED FROM QUESTION BELOW)
English term or phrase:
Elite swimming strength and conditioning suite
des installations permettant de travailler la puissance et le conditionnement physique ..
English to French translations [PRO] Sports / Fitness / Recreation / installations sportives - natation
English term or phrase:Elite swimming strength and conditioning suite
The Northern Ireland National Aquatic Centre in Bangor, County Down, is the elite training and competition venue for aquatic sports in Northern Ireland. Designed by the associate architects for the London Olympic Aquatic Centre, it contains the following facilities:
- 50m x 25m x 2m 10-lane competition pool (moving/floating floor 0-2m depth)
- 25m x 16m x 4.8m pool with moving floor for variable depths up to 0m and with 1m, 3m and 5m diving boards
- Fully equipped training and competition facility for swimming, synchronised swimming, diving (5m) and water polo
- Full competition timing equipment
- Under-water/over-water filming and playback facilities
- Drug testing room
- Physiotherapy/medical room
- Dedicated team changing rooms adjacent to pool-side
- Meeting/team rooms
- Elite swimming strength and conditioning suite
- Fitness training suite