Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English to German translations [PRO] Bus/Financial - Finance (general) / Marktbericht
English term or phrase:for good and for bad
Some key characteristics of the Nordic countries and stock markets:
- Small open economies with limited home markets
- Non-protectionistic compared to most other countries
- Companies have been forced to seek markets elsewhere very early on
- Thus Nordic companies are used to fierce competition
- The stock markets offers broad diversification both in terms sector and geographical sales mix
- Profitability comes before size and power
- Low operational and financial gearing – **for good and for bad**