KudoZ home » English to German » Materials (Plastics, Ceramics, etc.)

injection bonding


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
12:10 Jul 18, 2005
English to German translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Materials (Plastics, Ceramics, etc.) / Injection moulding
English term or phrase: injection bonding
existiert für diese Verfahrenstechnik ein deutscher Fachbegriff?
Andrea Obrien
Local time: 12:22

Summary of answers provided
2 +1Injektionskleben ...
Michael Pauls



2 hrs   confidence: Answerer confidence 2/5Answerer confidence 2/5 peer agreement (net): +1
Injektionskleben ...

... scheint es zu geben.

Hier: http://www.dorel.de/index.php?show=presse

Und dann noch als Verbindungstechnik im Leichtbau, dort allerdings "Hydrostatisches Hochdruck-Injektionskleben" genannt.

Vielleicht hilft's ja weiter.

Michael Pauls
Local time: 12:22
Native speaker of: Native in GermanGerman
PRO pts in category: 6
Grading comment
Das passte in diesem Fall nicht, weil es sich um ein spezielles Verfahren handelt.

Peer comments on this answer (and responses from the answerer)
agree  G�nter Simon
19 hrs
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)
The asker has declined this answer
Comment: Das passte in diesem Fall nicht, weil es sich um ein spezielles Verfahren handelt.

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search