KudoZ home » English to Italian » Construction / Civil Engineering



Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
15:59 Mar 19, 2007
English to Italian translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Construction / Civil Engineering
English term or phrase: web
Norma UNI EN 14509
Self-supporting double skin metal faced insulating panels - Factory made products - Specifications
(Pannelli isolanti autoportanti con doppia faccia metallica - Prodotti fabbricati in stabilimento - Specifiche

Depth of stiffeners on lightly profiled facings

The depth of any stiffeners on crown, valley or web, or the depth of light profiling, shall be measured across the sheet on a line at 200 mm from the end by means of a template or measuring rule and a precision gauge.
Antonella Vallicelli
Local time: 14:18

Summary of answers provided
Beth Frisbee



2 hrs   confidence: Answerer confidence 3/5Answerer confidence 3/5

In questo caso non mi sembra si possa intendere come termine per i computer. Mi sembra sia fotoricettore il termine piu' vicino, come traduzione alla domanda richiesta.

Beth Frisbee
Local time: 07:18
Native speaker of: Native in ItalianItalian
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)
The asker has declined this answer

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search