KudoZ home » English to Italian » Mechanics / Mech Engineering



Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
10:32 Jul 2, 2008
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Answer found elsewhere

English to Italian translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Mechanics / Mech Engineering / punzonatrice
English term or phrase: cartridge
Anche in questo caso è corretto tradurre con "cartuccia"?
"When you insert the Tang into the RAM of the Punch press, the Tang must be inserted smoothly without any gaps. When a Vari-mark Holder is shipped with a machine, it is already adjusted. However, according to circumstances it might have to finely re-adjust the coming and going of the Pad and tighten by M4 screws. If a Vari-mark is delivered separately, the adjustment is always required.
When there is a gap between the Tang and RAM, please be careful it might damage the Cartridge. also, while adjusting, you should equally tighten and loosen the left and right sides of screws.

Before inserting Vari-tool holder into the turret, please check the rotating portion is in the zero position. (When you rotate the Cartridge, you can feel resistance at one position. That is the zero position.)"

grazie mille
Local time: 06:29

Summary of answers provided
5 +4cartuccia di inchiostroConnie De Vincentiis
Bruno Toscano

Discussion entries: 1



3 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 3/5Answerer confidence 3/5


Note added at 1 ora (2008-07-02 12:09:44 GMT)

Credo si tratti proprio della cartuccia ad inchiostro :)

Note added at 3 ore (2008-07-02 14:32:50 GMT)

Magari mi sta sfuggendo qualcosa, ma a che parte del txt ti stai riferendo?

Note added at 7 ore (2008-07-02 18:04:02 GMT)

Ma non hai un'immagine di questa pressa punzonatrice? Hai provato a fare delle ricerce in base al modello specifico? Magari tra le funzioni ti spiega se c'entra qualcosa l'inchiostro..
Fammi sapere!

Note added at 1 giorno1 ora (2008-07-03 11:58:49 GMT)

Ma scusa.. come la vedi l'opzione di restare - in questo caso specifico - sul generico, lasciando semplicemente cartuccia?

Note added at 1 giorno1 ora (2008-07-03 12:00:16 GMT)

Oppure... se si trattasse della cartuccia che contiene i punti che vengono punzonati?
Prova a cercare "cartuccia punzonatrice" su google, se non l'hai già fatto.
Fammi sapere!

Bruno Toscano
United Kingdom
Local time: 05:29
Specializes in field
Native speaker of: Native in ItalianItalian
PRO pts in category: 62
Notes to answerer
Asker: mi sapresti dire anche cosa si intende più precisamente? grazie mille

Asker: ...la punzonatrice, stampa a rilievo e allo stesso tempo evidenzia con inchisotro cio che ha punzonato. Potrebbe essere così? grazie mille

Asker: trattandosi di una pressa punzonatrice, mi chiedo a cosa serve una cartuccia ad inchiostro...forse qualche cosa sta sfuggendo a me! grazie mille

Asker: le ricerche mi hanno portato a "cartuccia porta-punzone", che mi sembra più coerente ma non ho trovato di cosa si tratti con esattezza. grazie mille

Peer comments on this answer (and responses from the answerer)
neutral  xxxsavaria: cartuccia di inchiostro (o abbreviatamente cartuccia d'inchiostro)
16 mins
  -> thanks
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

8 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 5/5 peer agreement (net): +4
cartuccia di inchiostro

qualsiasi tipo di cartuccia per stampanti, macchina da scrivere ecc.

Note added at 11 days (2008-07-14 09:20:13 GMT)

Si anche in questo caso è cartuccia...

Connie De Vincentiis
Local time: 06:29
Native speaker of: Native in EnglishEnglish, Native in ItalianItalian

Peer comments on this answer (and responses from the answerer)
agree  xxxsavaria: esatto!
10 mins
  -> grazie

agree  Vladimir Micic
1 hr
  -> thank you

agree  Valentina Parisi
2 hrs
  -> thanks

agree  Gianluca Marras
4 hrs
  -> grazie :-)
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search