Italian translation: segmento/parte/estremità rinforzato/a
Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English to Italian translations [PRO] Medical - Medical: Health Care
English term or phrase:reinforced tubing
Quinton - Single lumen right atrial
• Made of soft, biocompatible silicone rubber
• Can be trimmed to appropriately position tip in right atrium
• Reinforced tubing to protect the catheter when clamping
• Felt cuff to anchor catheter subcutaneously
• Extensions imprinted with name and priming volume
• Can be inserted percutaneously using a PULL-APART sheath/
dilator or surgically implanted
• In-line clamp and luer-lock adapter
• Atraumatic tunneling stylet