Italian translation: Medico referente/Medico esaminatore
Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English to Italian translations [Non-PRO] Medical - Medical (general)
English term or phrase:physician of record vs. performing physician
· Go to the Patient tab.
· Click the New Patient button.
· Enter Patient details (yellow fields are mandatory).
· Enter Case details:
· Case description: Admitting diagnosis (Example: Urethral stricture etc.).
· Select the ***Physician of Record***.
· Enter Procedure details:
· Procedure description: Procedure to be performed, (Example: Cystogram).
· Select the ***Performing Physician***.
Per ***physician of record*** ho trovato la seguente definizione e ho pensato al "medico curante", ma non ne sono assolutamente sicura:
"Physician of Record" or "Treating Physician": The authorized physician chosen by the injured employee to direct treatment.
Qualcuno mi aiuta con questi due termini?