Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
09:50 Jul 10, 2002
English to Italian translations [PRO] Tech/Engineering
English term or phrase:incremental backup
To verify when the last database backup was completed:
Use Oracle Backup Manager to view the database backup history.
1. On the primary server, from the Windows Start menu, select Run.
The Run dialog box appears.
2. In the Open box, type cmd, and then click OK.
3. A command prompt window appears.
4. At the prompt, type ORACLEBACKUPMANAGER, and then press ENTER.
The Araxi_OracleMgr> prompt appears.
5. Type SHOW BACKUPTIMES, and then press ENTER.
The start and finish times for the last full and incremental backups are
6. At the Araxi_OracleMgr> prompt, type exit, and then press ENTER.
7. At the D:> prompt, type exit, and then press ENTER to close the
command prompt window.