KudoZ home » English to Italian » Tech/Engineering

pre-attack reconnaissance

Italian translation: perlustrazione/ricerca prima di un vero attacco

Advertisement

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
19:32 Jan 14, 2003
English to Italian translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering / Internet Security
English term or phrase: pre-attack reconnaissance
„P 85% of all attacks during the past six months were classified as pre-attack reconnaissance, while the remaining 15% was classified as various forms of exploitation attempts
Cristina Corgnati
Local time: 18:05
Italian translation:perlustrazione/ricerca prima di un vero attacco
Explanation:
HTH

Rick

--------------------------------------------------
Note added at 2003-01-14 19:41:06 (GMT)
--------------------------------------------------

I guess I\'d also use attentato istead of attacco.
Selected response from:

Rick Henry
United States
Local time: 11:05
Grading comment
Thank u!!
4 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer

Advertisement


Summary of answers provided
4 +2perlustrazione/ricerca prima di un vero attacco
Rick Henry
4 +1ricognizione/perlustrazione preliminare
Floriana


  

Answers


5 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5 peer agreement (net): +2
perlustrazione/ricerca prima di un vero attacco


Explanation:
HTH

Rick

--------------------------------------------------
Note added at 2003-01-14 19:41:06 (GMT)
--------------------------------------------------

I guess I\'d also use attentato istead of attacco.

Rick Henry
United States
Local time: 11:05
Native speaker of: Native in EnglishEnglish
PRO pts in pair: 152
Grading comment
Thank u!!

Peer comments on this answer (and responses from the answerer)
agree  xxxEDLING
0 min

agree  Marie Scarano
36 mins
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

52 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5 peer agreement (net): +1
ricognizione/perlustrazione preliminare


Explanation:
Mi rifaccio ("parafraso") alla spiegazione di Rick, ma aggiungo il "preliminare" di mio. Non credo sia necessario specificare "preliminare" a(in preparazione di) un attacco, visto il contesto.

Floriana
United States
Local time: 11:05
Native speaker of: Native in ItalianItalian
PRO pts in pair: 792

Peer comments on this answer (and responses from the answerer)
agree  ChiaraGC
57 mins
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)




Return to KudoZ list


KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.



See also:



Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search