KudoZ home » English to Polish » Art, Arts & Crafts, Painting

raised-edge quilter's thimble


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
10:24 Jul 7, 2008
This question was closed without grading. Reason: No acceptable answer

English to Polish translations [PRO]
Art, Arts & Crafts, Painting / krawiectwo / hafciarstwo
English term or phrase: raised-edge quilter's thimble
Rodzaj naparstka używany przy haftowaniu i pikowaniu, ale czy jest na to jakaś konkretna nazwa?
Monika Szyszlowska
Local time: 01:11


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search