|English to Polish translations [PRO]|
Bus/Financial / risk management
|English term or phrase: risk financing|
|finansowanie ryzyka jako¶ mi tu nie pasuje...|
the methods applied to fund risk treatment and the financial consequences of risk.
podobnie jak zarządzanie ryzykiem są pojęciami ogólnie znanymi w ekonomii.
Trochę informacji o finansowaniu ryzyka (ich autor podany jest na końcu):
Risk financing is the economic process associated with the transfer of risk, either internally or externally.
The types of risk financing:
- Retained cost is the economic cost of transferring risk to an enterprise’s shareholder or shareholders. The root cost — that is, the sum of all direct and indirect costs — of the transferred risk is the cost of any losses plus loss adjustment expenses. Unless the enterprise is extremely large or is subject to frequent similar losses, the statistical sample of losses based on its operations alone is not large enough to allow for meaningful loss projections.
- Traditional insurance is the financing of a risk associated with the transfer of that risk to a third party, who combines the transferred risk of many parties to pay for losses of a small portion of the insured population. The root cost of the transferred risk can be determined actuarially by using generally accepted statistical testing methods.
- Multi-peril/multi-line/multi-year risk financing is the combination of more than one traditional insurance placement under a single insurance contract. The root cost is the statistical sum of the individual exposures determined by traditional methods.
- Alternate risk transfer (ART) is the financing of risk by any method other than transfer to a traditional insurer in a traditional manner, as discussed above. ART includes transfer to an enterprise subsidiary, as well as transfer to a traditional insurer on a non-actuarial basis. The root cost of the transferred risk is equal to estimated losses less interest income over an agreed period.
- Blended risk transfer combines traditional insurance with non-traditional risk transfer plus the transfer of certain enterprise financial exposures (such as commodity, foreign exchange, or interest-rate hedging) under a single contract without common pricing. The root cost of the transfer is the sum of the individually priced parts.
- Integrated risk transfer combines traditional insurance with non-traditional risk transfer plus the transfer of certain enterprise financial exposures (as noted in blended risk transfer, above) under a single contract, subject to common pricing. For coverage to be triggered under this contract, a loss-causing incident composed of at least two events — one of which must be a traditional insurable peril — must occur. An example of a contract-triggering incident is a single occurrence consisting of a fire and an adverse change in commodity prices. The root cost of the transfer is the sum of the individually priced parts.
- Enterprise risk financing is the transfer of the entire enterprise risk portfolio under a single contract. The root cost of the transfer is the actual cost of losses plus the financial charge for the protection. Thus, this method provides the broadest enterprise protection at the most favorable cost to the enterprise.
Contributor: Gregory Sosbee, Grünes Tal Associates, Dallas, Texas, USA
this article, use: http://www.insurancetranslation.com/
Poniżej link do jednej ze stron naszych szkół ekonomicznych w ramach programu nauczania jest finansowanie ryzyka.
Selected response from:
Local time: 09:22
|Dziękuję. Szkoda, że nie mogę podzielić punktów...|
4 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer
11 mins confidence:
Note added at 2002-05-23 05:29:50 (GMT)
Chyba, że chodzi o: finansowanie przedsięwzięć o wysokim ryzyku
|Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)|15 mins confidence: peer agreement (net): +2
naklady finansowe zwiazane z ryzykiem
Tak bym to nazwala. Kazda inwestycja jest zwiazana z ryzykiem. Jezeli ewntualne ryzyko jest przewidziane to mozna tez przewidziec finanse na to.
KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.
Search millions of term translations