KudoZ home » English to Polish » Engineering: Industrial

register-style duct burners


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
14:30 Oct 29, 2007
English to Polish translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Engineering: Industrial / mettalurgy, but not sure
English term or phrase: register-style duct burners
I have a list of various burners and things like furnaces etc., including this term.
Natalia Fedan

Discussion entries: 2


Return to KudoZ list

Changes made by editors
Oct 29, 2007 - Changes made by Agnieszka Hayward:
LevelNon-PRO » PRO

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search