Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
12:10 Feb 17, 2008
English to Polish translations [PRO] Tech/Engineering - Furniture / Household Appliances
English term or phrase:Ice maker valve hookup
Dźwięki wytwarzane przez chłodziarkę:
Here are some of the noises you may hear and what they are:
• Freezer or refrigerator fresh food fan: sounds like air
rushing or whirling
• Sealed system (evaporator and heat exchanger)
refrigerant flow: sounds like gurgles, pops or boiling
• Defrost heater: sizzles, hisses or pops
• Condenser fan: air rushes and whirls
• Compressor: has a high pitched hum or pulsating sound
• **Ice maker valve hookup**: buzzes when ice maker fills with
water. This occurs whether or not the unit is connected to
water supply. If the unit is not connected to water supply,
stop sound by raising ice maker arm to off position.