KudoZ home » English to Polish » Manufacturing

mechanical de-stacker


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
12:48 Aug 7, 2006
English to Polish translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Manufacturing
English term or phrase: mechanical de-stacker
Urządzenie rozładowujące tacki z produktami. Tacki ułożone są po w kolumnach po trzy, a następnie rozładowywane przez urządzenie. Nie wiem jak je fachowo nazwać, ani też nie jestem pewna jak wygląda.
Local time: 14:25

Discussion entries: 1


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search