Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
11:16 Feb 13, 2009
English to Polish translations [PRO] Tech/Engineering - Manufacturing / kosmetyki/ Analiza zagrożeń BHP
English term or phrase:holdup
(Pisane przez Francuza):
1. Further to the meeting 25 and 26 November 2008, platforms of perfumes and cosmetics are not placed in separate premises. On the other hand, each platform or regrouping of platforms, comprises a holdup of protection wall type.
2. In each holdup, explosimeter detection will cause:
- to 20% of the LIE, an alarm inside and outside the premises with starting of ventilation in emergency exhaust in the concerned holdup and the contiguous holdups.
3. The estimates of the flows minimum of emergency exhaust to be implemented at the level of each holdup on explosimeter detection, the minimum number of explosimeters heads to be set up for each holdup and the minimum number of emergency exhaust grids at the level of each holdup, were realized and are contained in the documents n° ...
4. These values of minimum flow and the absence of buffer walls are valid only if:
- any flammable raw material with FP < 21°C is transported in metal cans with nozzle anti inversion And
- that in the equipment, T always remains < PEM - 10°C (PEm is the flash point of the phase; T = max (Ta, Tliq, Tparois in case of loading by the top) with Ta = ambient temperature; Tliq = temperature of the liquid mass; Tparois = temperature of the walls of the tank) and that the environment or the phase is not flammable. And
- that the Polish Regulation does not impose the installation of a holdup under this equipment
5. Summary of the zones 2 volumes and persistences in the holdups of various areas, according to EN 60 079-10 dated of August 2003, when the emergency ventilation de
secours will be in operation.