KudoZ home » English to Polish » Medical (general)

Clay shoveler's fracture


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
21:38 Nov 8, 2007
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Answer found elsewhere

English to Polish translations [PRO]
Medical - Medical (general) / ortopedia
English term or phrase: Clay shoveler's fracture
czyli awulsyjne złamanie jednego lub więcej wyrostków kolczystych w rejonie C/Th
Ma to jakąś polską nazwę?
Michal Berski
Local time: 00:07


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search