Portuguese translation: cartão de crédito com chip e senha (código PIN)
Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English to Portuguese translations [PRO] Human Resources / Store closure programme
English term or phrase:Chip'n' Pin Credit Card
Tasks to consider at the closure;
- Inventory; to be completed prior to the closure.
- System Back up; interruption may cause faults.
- Transfer Food Supplies and complete transfer notes.
- Empty & Turn off Refrigeration; for a long closure equipment will need to be emptied, turned off and the doors left open.
- Asset Salvage; If there are any items which have not been highlighted by Business Development to be used in other restaurants, the team in conjunction with the Area Manager (AM) can arrange for any pictures /tables / chairs / lampshades / ceiling tiles etc. to be removed from site and distributed around the Area if applicable or required.
- Pack away in labelled boxes all smallwares and store away in locked rooms or off site and clear out clutter.
- Pack away office paperwork and remove from site files you may require during the closure (including payroll).
- Complete Banking.
- Disconnect telephones / Chip'n' Pin Credit Card (after the evening polling) / Music Machines & store all in the safe.