Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
|English to Russian translations [PRO]|
Tech/Engineering - Engineering: Industrial
|English term or phrase: Front and rear horizontal bus barrier|
If the enclosure is divided in several sections, place the different sections side by side following the correct sequence, and use the appropriate precision to put them alongside: this makes bars junction easier when present.
First of all execute the bars junctions when present, then section consolidation, and finally fasten the enclosure to the floor, using apposite holes and appropriate fixing bolts.
All necessary electrical and structural joining components are provided and the following procedure is recommended.
• Position the first shipping sections into place on the foundation and level.
• Remove the front and rear horizontal bus barrier.
• Position the second shipping section on the foundation adjacent to the first and
level it. The horizontal bus should be inspected for proper positioning and
alignment at this time.
• Connect the shipping sections together, inserting the rubber split on the half top
• Assemble the bus bar links to join the horizontal bus bur in the two shipping
sections. The horizontal buses may differ in size or plating, therefore, the links
must be matched to the proper bars. All links and associated mounting
hardware are provided for each switchboard.
• Join the ground bus between the two adjacent sections.
• Connect the inter-unit wiring terminal blocks between shipping sections.
59 mins confidence: peer agreement (net): +1
Return to KudoZ list
KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.
Search millions of term translations