Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
4.1.3 Removing the Plunger Seal and Back-up Ring
1. The seal and back-up ring are located in the pump body. (Do not scratch the seal cavity when removing the seal. Do not attempt to remove the seal with a screw driver or similar tool.)
2. With the bearing retainer removed from the pump body, place the fat end of the pump body on a smooth surface so that the seal cavity is visible.
3. Obtain the .25 HP plug and the .25 HP collar located in the Standard Tool Kit.
4. Place the .25 HP collar over the steam of the .25 HP plug.
5. Insert the plug and collar into the outlet port on the pump body. Tighten the collar as outlined on drawing Coned and Threaded Connections.
Automatic update in 00:
20 mins confidence: peer agreement (net): +4
hp high pressure высокое давление; Hewlett-Packard
Explanation: Недостаточно контекста.
Oleg Delendyk Ukraine Local time: 12:41 Native speaker of: Russian, Ukrainian PRO pts in category: 105