KudoZ home » English to Russian » Metallurgy / Casting

horizontal interlocking in/out


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
22:41 Feb 22, 2006
English to Russian translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Metallurgy / Casting
English term or phrase: horizontal interlocking in/out
Текст о проверке механизмов электродуговой печи. Возможно, в данном случае речь идет о замыкании (блокировании) или закрывании свода печи.
Dmitri Ischenko

Discussion entries: 2


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search