Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English to Spanish translations [PRO] Tech/Engineering - Automation & Robotics / Software de control
English term or phrase:Trend chart
Esta expresión compuesta me tiene un poco preocupado.
Una traducción muy obvia sería "gráfico de tendencia". Pero, veamos cómo aparece:
PEPITALAPISTOLERA provides you with the ability to look at data from several different perspectives. The charts that enable you to do this are:
- Trend charts - In which you can review, evaluate and log point values over time.
PEPITALAPISTOLERA provides you with extensive capabilities to trend data that is in several different formats.
You can trend:
- Runtime values
- Data from a PEPITALAPISTOLERA Database Logger
- Combined runtime values and logged data
- Data from a .CSV file
- Data from a reference file that was created during runtime and can be recalled and displayed. This reference trend can be displayed and compared with other comparable data.
You have considerable control over what your trend control chart displays and its appearance.
For information, you can:
- Create a trend chart that displays:
· Only the trend lines you choose to display
· Minimum detail so a user can quickly view relative values from a data source, based on time
· All the details a user needs to fully analize any of the trend lines.