Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English to Spanish translations [PRO] Tech/Engineering - Electronics / Elect Eng
English term or phrase:jumpstarting
1. Turn ignition OFF. Turn off all accessories such as lights, radio, air conditioner, etc...
2. Make sure all switches on the Jumpstart System are turned OFF.
3. Securely connect the Red (+) clamp to your vehicle battery's positive (+) battery terminal.
4. Do not connect to the negative terminal. Connect the black (-) clamp to a non-moving metal part of the vehicle.
5. Start vehicle. If vehicle does not start, wait 3 minutes before trying again (failure to wait may damage Jumpstart).
6. After vehicle starts, disconnect the black negative clamp first than the red positive clamp.