Spanish translation: en un formulario sobre incidentes/sucesos/hechos acaecidos
Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
GLOSSARY ENTRY (DERIVED FROM QUESTION BELOW)
English term or phrase:
on an occurence form
en un formulario sobre incidentes/sucesos/hechos acaecidos
• The definition of a psychologists’ professional activities has been extended to include the practice of psychology, teaching, research and the duties of an administrator of a Psychology Department within an Educational Institution.
• Coverage is portable, no matter where you are employed in Canada. Psychologists working in hospitals, school boards, universities, correctional facilities, private or group practices may enroll.
• Provides additional coverage over employer-related plans. Coverage provided through your place of employment may not cover all circumstances and conditions provided under the policy.
• Reasonable personal expenses in assisting the insurance company in the defence of a claim against you are also covered, including reimbursement for actual loss of earnings, not to exceed $100.00 per day.
These amounts are payable in addition to the applicable limits of liability.
• Includes such extensions as; elimination of the contractual liability exclusion in the standard professional liability insurance policy; and an innocent party clause.
• The malpractice and disciplinary hearing coverages are written on a claims-made form and hence provides coverage for claims reported during the policy period.
• The commercial general liability is written on an occurence form providing coverage for claims which occur during the policy period.
• Designed to defend a claim, action or suit against the individual psychologist including legal fees and court costs.
• Efficient claims procedure, investigation and defence of a claim are handled for you by the insurance company.
• Group rated premiums.
• Reduced premiums for psychologists that maintain membership in