Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English to Spanish translations [PRO] Bus/Financial - Law: Taxation & Customs
English term or phrase:finance costs
There are special rules applying to:
· Vessels providing services at sea, where only the transport element is subject to Tonnage Tax.
· Vessels operating in the UK Sector of the North Sea on “offshore activities” (but not supply vessels, tugs, anchor-handlers or tankers, which are subject to normal tonnage tax rules).
· Transitional provisions on capital allowances (allowances for depreciation).
· Transitional provisions on chargeable gains.
· Ring-fencing of tonnage profits from non-tonnage tax profits or losses, particularly finance costs.