KudoZ home » English to Spanish » Materials (Plastics, Ceramics, etc.)

"faja espiga" "bordones"


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
09:41 Aug 3, 2004
English to Spanish translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Materials (Plastics, Ceramics, etc.) / paper industry
English term or phrase: "faja espiga" "bordones"
Does someone know how to translate these two terms into english? "faja espiga" and "bordones"
Context (Paper Fault Table):
Posible desajuste y/o agujeta según formato
En formatos grandes puede ocasionar remosqueo o pequeños desajustes
Sandra Gadea Juan
Local time: 11:36


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search