KudoZ home » English to Spanish » Medical: Dentistry

harrow arch morph


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
22:23 Aug 7, 2006
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Errant question

English to Spanish translations [PRO]
Medical - Medical: Dentistry / Ortodoncy
English term or phrase: harrow arch morph
Does anyone know what it means? I know it is related to the reshaping of the palatal arch or something like that, but I can't find the Spanish term. Thanks in advance.
Joaquín DONDO
Local time: 07:23

Discussion entries: 3


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search