Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
|English to Spanish translations [Non-PRO]|
|English term or phrase: Puertoricans I need help. Necesito ayuda boricuas!|
|I need ideas for the following terms. This is a voice integrated program. What I translate will be recorded in a voice system. The market - Puerto Rico, 18 yrs and up. I have translations for all of these. I just want to get some more ideas on the current vocabulary of the island. |
1. playback recorded name (instructions)
2. Group conference - please hold and we'll transfer you to a "group conference".
3. Group rooms - If you want to enter "The Group rooms", press xx.
4. message board - To go to the "message board", press xx.
5. live one-on-one conference - you are about to enter a "live one-on-one conference".
6. (Sound Effect) "Optional Voice Tag": "Caller Blocked" - this is a heading.
7. open minded - We only allow cool, "open minded" people.
Return to KudoZ list
KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.
Search millions of term translations