KudoZ home » English to Spanish » Photography/Imaging (& Graphic Arts)

slip roller


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
12:38 Feb 18, 2008
English to Spanish translations [Non-PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Photography/Imaging (& Graphic Arts) / press
English term or phrase: slip roller
Please see:

Summary of answers provided
3rodillo conductor / dador / ductor

Discussion entries: 2



4 hrs   confidence: Answerer confidence 3/5Answerer confidence 3/5
rodillo conductor / dador / ductor

Yo diría que, en un sistema de impresión offset de mojado continuo, es uno de los varios rodillos conductores o dadores, que pasan la solución humectante y la tinta a los rodillos de entintado. Lo que veo es que no se acaban de aclarar ni los propios fabricantes, en cuanto al nombre en español de estos rodillos... :-)
Te pongo unos links, a ver si te parece que se trata de ello.

Diagrama del sistema de entintado en inglés:

En español:

Local time: 22:59
Specializes in field
Native speaker of: Native in SpanishSpanish, Native in CatalanCatalan
PRO pts in category: 70
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Voters for reclassification
PRO / non-PRO
PRO (2): dcanossa, Darío

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search