Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
|English to Spanish translations [PRO]|
|English term or phrase: self-actualisation|
|texto de psicología|
Selected response from:
Local time: 01:18
|Sí, muchísimas gracias y saludos a todos|
4 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer
4 mins confidence:
realizacion en si mismo
Aziyadé Ruiz. Exposición Remembranzas. Galería Espacio Abierto ... - [ Translate this page ]
... provee a su arte de textura a la par que le proporciona una hechura táctil,
que la creadora incorpora para el disfrute de la realización en sí misma. ...
www.art-havana.com/aziyade/work/rememb04/default.asp - 30k - Cached - Similar pages
Untitled Document - [ Translate this page ]
... (relacionado con la realización en sí misma -con los productores- con el dinero
que hay conseguir para realizar los proyectos). ...
www.rompecabezas-sl.com/personajes/segura.html - 16k - Cached - Similar pages
De Trinitate - [ Translate this page ]
... ¿Será acaso en la razón de la eterna verdad donde ve la hermosura del
autoconocimiento, y ama lo que intuye y suspira por la realización en sí misma? ...
www.unedal.com/agustin/trinitate1.htm - 96k - May 13, 2005 - Cached - Similar pages
Flores de Bach - [ Translate this page ]
... se trata de cosas que no dependen de su voluntad) y emplea su energía positiva
en la realización en sí misma, independientemente del resultado final. ...
www.deon.com.ar/54florales.html - 9k - Cached - Similar pages
El caso Thomas Crown - [ Translate this page ]
... a la superficie susceptibilidades inconfesas que tienen que ver más con la
nostalgia y los "viejos buenos tiempos" que con la realización en sí misma. ...
www.fotograma.com/notas/reviews/224.shtml - 24k - Cached - Similar pages
[PDF] − −
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
... realización en sí misma. La inferencia del método basado en modelos supone
que se puede disponer de una serie larga de. realizaciones del vector Y, ...
www.siap.sagarpa.gob.mx/mexsai/temas/5S.pdf - Similar pages
Interedi. "Editores tradicionales con apetito digital" - [ Translate this page ]
... durante la realización en sí misma de las sesiones formativas como material
de soporte, y también con posterioridad en la revisión y aprendizaje por ...
www.interedi.net/interedi/article02.htm - 16k - Cached - Similar pages
[RTF] "EL ARTE MAS IMPORTANTE DE UN
File Format: Rich Text Format - View as HTML
... la creatividad como el descubrimiento y la expresión de algo que es tanto una
novedad para el individuo creador, como una realización en sí misma. ...
www.mision-futuro.com/www/ congresos/cuba/02CubaMayo2001.doc - Similar pages
Anuarios El Pais Digital - Montevideo - Uruguay - [ Translate this page ]
... que pueda llamarse "cine uruguayo", con o sin co-producción, hecho a pulmón
o no, bueno o malo, no sólo se puede hablar de la realización en sí misma. ...
www.elpais.com.uy/Anuarios/02/12/31/anua_espe_94119.asp - 36k - Cached - Similar pages
DEMOCRACIA DE LOS MEDIOS DE COMUNICACIÓN: - [ Translate this page ]
... Por tanto, es la realización en sí misma la que establece en gran medida el
primer paso para la comunicación. Las restricciones de los Canales Abiertos ...
www.doe.uva.es/alfonso/web/linke.htm - 68k - Cached - Similar pages
Note added at 5 mins (2005-05-15 14:51:39 GMT)
Claro, con tildes sobre la \"o\" de \"realizacion\" y sobre la \"i\" de \"si\"
|Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)|3 mins confidence: peer agreement (net): +1 7 mins confidence:
conocimiento de sí/uno mismo
hay millones de referencias de "autoactualización" pero realmente, es una muy mala traducción literal que no transmite el concepto para nada...
... La utilización de la mediumnidad clarividente para el conocimiento de si mismo.
... Self-actualization, mysticism and psychic experience. [Monografía]. ...
Barnes & Noble.com - Puede Sanar Tu Vida (You Can Heal Your Life)
... Self-actualization (Psychology). ... El Destino Del Alma: Guia Para El Conocimiento de
Uno Mismo Y la Compresnsion Del Alma: Understanding Yourself Mark L. Prophet ...
Note added at 10 mins (2005-05-15 14:56:30 GMT)
Spanish Glossary - ... incluyendo el conocimiento de uno mismo y pensamientos sobre las ...
self-actualization/autoactualización, El nivel más alto y evasivo de las ...
Personalidad, autoconcepto y percepción del compromiso parental ... - ... mientras que si tratamos de uno mismo como objeto de conocimiento entonces
nos referimos al mi. ... o lo que Maslow denominó como self-actualization, y ...
|Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)|21 mins confidence:
realizaciOn de las capacidades personales
Maslow on Self-Actualizing Persons
Maslow, on the basis of a study of persons (living and dead) selected as being self-actualizing persons on the basis of a general definition, described the self-actualizing person as follows, as compared to ordinary or average people:
1. More efficient perception of reality and more comfortable relations with it. This characteristic includes the detection of the phoney and dishonest person and the accurate perception of what exists rather than a distortion of perception by one's needs. Self-actualizing people are more aware of their environment, both human and nonhuman. They are not afraid of the unknown and can tolerate the doubt, uncertainty, and tentativeness accompanying the perception of the new and unfamiliar. This is clearly the characteristic described by Combs and Snygg and Rogers as awareness of perceptions or openness to experience.
2. Acceptance of self, others, and nature. Self-actualizing persons are not ashamed or guilty about their human nature, with its shortcoming, imperfections, frailties, and weaknesses. Nor are they critical of these aspects of other people. They respect and esteem themselves and others. Moreover, they are honest, open, genuine, without pose or facade. They are not, however, self-satisfied but are concerned about discrepancies between what is and what might be or should be in themselves, others, and society. Again, these characteristics are those which Kelly, Rogers, and Combs and Snygg include in their descriptions.
3. Spontaneity. Self-actualizing persons are not hampered by convention, but they do not flout it. They are not conformists, but neither are they anti-conformist for the sake of being so. They are not externally motivated or even goal-directed- rather their motivation is the internal one of growth and development, the actualization of themselves and their potentialities. Rogers and Kelly both speak of growth, development and maturation, change and fluidity.
4. Problem-centering. Self-actualizing persons are not ego-centered but focus on problems outside themselves. They are mission-oriented, often on the basis of a sense of responsibility, duty, or obligation rather than personal choice. This characteristic would appear to be related to the security and lack of defensiveness leading to compassionateness emphasized by Combs and Snygg.
5. The quality of detachment; the need for privacy. The self-actualizing person enjoys solitude and privacy. It is possible for him to remain unruffled and undisturbed by what upsets others. He may even appear to be asocial. This is a characteristic that does not appear in other descriptions. It is perhaps related to a sense of security and self-sufficiency.
6. Autonomy, independence of culture and environment. Self-actualizing persons, though dependent on others for the satisfaction of the basic needs of love, safety, respect and belongingness, "are not dependent for their main satisfactions on the real world, or other people or culture or means-to-ends, or in general, on extrinsic satisfactions. Rather they are dependent for their own development and continued growth upon their own potentialities and latent resources." Combs and Snygg and Rogers include independence in their descriptions, and Rogers also speaks of an internal locus of control.
7. Continued freshness of appreciation. Self-actualizing persons repeatedly, though not continuously, experience awe, pleasure, and wonder in their everyday world.
8. The mystic experience, the oceanic feeling. In varying degrees and with varying frequencies, self-actualizing persons have experiences of ecstasy, awe, and wonder with feelings of limitless horizons opening up, followed by the conviction that the experience was important and had a carry-over into everyday life. This and the preceding characteristic appear to be related and to add something not in other descriptions, except perhaps as it may be included in the existential living of Rogers.
9. Gemeinschaftsgefuhl. Self-actualizing persons have a deep feeling of empathy, sympathy, or compassion for human beings in general. This feeling is, in a sense, unconditional in that it exists along with the recognition of the existence in others of negative qualities that provoke occasional anger, impatience, and disgust. Although empathy is not specifically listed by others (Combs and Snygg include compassion), it would seem to be implicit in other descriptions including acceptance and respect.
10. Interpersonal relations. Self-actualizing people deep interpersonal relations with others. They are selective, however, and their circle of friends may be small, usually consisting of other self-actualizing persons, but the capacity is there. They attract others to them as admirers or disciples. This characteristic, again, is at least implicit in the formulations of others.
11. The democratic character structure. The self-actualizing person does not discriminate on the basis of class, education, race, or color. He is humble in his recognition of what he knows in comparison with what could be known, and he is ready and willing to learn from anyone. He respects everyone as potential contributors to his knowledge, merely because they are human beings.
12. Means and ends. Self-actualizing persons are highly ethical. They clearly distinguish between means and ends and subordinate means to ends.
13. Philosophical, unhostile sense of humor. Although the self-actualizing persons studied by Maslow had a sense of humor, it was not of the ordinary type. Their sense of humor was the spontaneous, thoughtful type, intrinsic to the situation. Their humor did not involve hostility, superiority, or sarcasm. Many have noted that a sense of humor characterizes people who could be described as self-actualizing persons, though it is not mentioned by those cited here.
14. Creativeness. All of Maslow's subjects were judged to be creative, each in his own way. The creativity involved here is not special-talent creativeness. It is a creativeness potentially inherent in everyone but usually suffocated by acculturation. It is a fresh, naive, direct way of looking at things. Creativeness is a characteristic most would agree to as characterizing self-actualizing persons.
Local time: 22:18
Native speaker of: English
PRO pts in category: 40
|Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)|26 mins confidence: peer agreement (net): +4
auto-realización o autorrealización
|Sí, muchísimas gracias y saludos a todos|