Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
|English to Spanish translations [PRO]|
|English term or phrase: Computer phrases|
|Could someone take a look at these translations and give me some input on their accuracy? Your help is greatly appreciated.|
1) IDE drive controller: Controlador de unidad de IDE
2) PCI Adaptor Card: Tarjeta adaptadora de PCI
3) USB port: Puerto de USB
4) Burst utility: Utilidad de estallido
5) Risk of electrical shock and damage to the DOCK: Riesgo de descarga electrica y daño a la estacion (?)
6) L-shaped metal bracket: Mensula metalica en forma de L
7) Spring loaded latch: Pestillo accionado por resorte
8) Drive cache: Cache de unidad
9) PC cards are automatically recognized and resourced: Las tarjetas de PC son reconocidas y reorientadas (?) automaticamente.
10) a 3.5" drive: una unidad de 3,5"
11) A drive bay: Un compartimiento de unidad
12) Enable upstream bursting: Activar el estallido ascendente (?)
13) Ignore Undock Button: Ignorar el boton de UNDOCK (?)
Just use the numbers above if you have a better translation for some of the terms. By the way, any suggestions on a reliable computer-related English to Spanish website?
Thanks a million!
Selected response from:
Local time: 01:42
|Thank you so much for taking the time to answer all of my questions. That was very kind of you. I really appreciate it!|
4 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer
Return to KudoZ list
KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.
Search millions of term translations