Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
|English to Spanish translations [PRO]|
|English term or phrase: resolver offset / actual offset value (valor de desplazamiento efectivo??)|
|3.4.2 SET MACHINE ZERO|
To set the machine zero (resolver offset) perform the following:
1) Enter the “Set-Up” menu by pressing the “SET-UP” key of the D4591 Keypad/Display
2) Select “6: VERIFY CAN PRX1 LOCATION/TIMING” and observe the “ACTUAL ABSOLUTE POS:” field. Verify that as the machine is rotated forward (either jogged or barred) that the position increases linearly from 0 through 1079 for “Rotary Trip” Machines or 0 through 719 for interposer trip machines. If not, swap the S1 and S3 leads of the resolver at the M4500 resolver connector. Then verify that the position then indeed does increase with forward movement. Press to exit back to the primary set-up menu.
3) Position the machine at machine zero (“A” trip cam follower just past “A” trip cam, see the electrical timing procedure drawing, figure 3).
4) Auto zero the resolver by selecting "5: ZERO MACHINE" from the primary set-up menu on the Keypad/Display. Enter "0" to zero the resolver. The “VERIFY CAN PRX” menu will be displayed, now showing the "ACTUAL ABSOLUTE POS:” at zero.
5) The M4500 will calculate the actual offset value required to make this the 000 position and will display this number in the offset field.
6) Exit back to the primary set-up menu by pressing the key. Exit back to the default screen by pressing the key again.
|Spanish translation:desplazamiento (desviación) del resolvedor (resolutor/unidad de|
resolución... but I would say "valor de desplazamiento (o desviación)concreto (o necesario) creo que se refiere al valor requerido para poner la cuenta a cero. Es decir la maquina misma buscará el valor necesario para ajustar la cuenta a cero.
Es más creo que ni necesitas traducir "actual" dada tu frase, con que digas el valor de desplazamiento requerido para..... sería suficiente.
Makes sense to me.
Happy translating! Maria ;o)
Selected response from:
Local time: 10:58
|Thanks again :)|
4 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer
16 mins confidence:
Return to KudoZ list
KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.
Search millions of term translations