Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
|English to Spanish translations [PRO]|
|English term or phrase: two hand anti tie down time-out (tiempo de espera de anti-sujeción a dos manos?)|
|1.4.3 DRIVE MODES OF OPERATION|
The Basecoater can be operated in either Jog or Run mode. Additionally Jog mode incorporates a limited or continuous function. In the limited Jog mode the machine is rotated approximately one mandrel per start sequence. In Continuous the machine continuously Jogs. Jog mode is used for setup and maintenance of the machine.
Jog Mode - Prerequisites
1) Jog/Run selector switch in the Jog position
2) Drive start prerequisites satisfied
3) “JOG READY” message appears on the message display
Jog Mode - Operation
1) Same as Drive Start/Stop with the Jog PB and the Main Drive Start/Reset PB being depressed within the two hand anti tie down time-out.
2) Jog Duration - The machine will either rotate for one mandrel station or continuously depending on the position of the Limited/Continuous selector switch as long as both PB’s are depressed. Releasing one PB requires the two hand start feature to be reset preventing one of the switches to be tied down.
Run Mode - Prerequisites
1) Jog/Run switch in the Run position.
2) Drive Start prerequisites satisfied
3) “BASECOATER READY” message appears on the message display.
A mi entender se trata de un botón de seguridad que debe oprimirse con ambas manos cuando el equipo está en "pausa".
Timeout: A period of time after which an error condition is raised if some event has not occured. A common example is sending a message. If the receiver does not acknowledge the message within some preset timeout period, a transmission error is assumed to have occured.
Ejemplo 2) (La página Web tiene una ilustración)
Two hand anti tie down buttons prevent accidents and make this model one of the simplest framing presses to use.
Selected response from:
Local time: 04:12
|Un millón de gracias :)|
4 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer
|Summary of answers provided|
3 hrs confidence: peer agreement (net): +1
Return to KudoZ list
KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.
Search millions of term translations