|English to Spanish translations [PRO]|
|English term or phrase: (two-hand start) feature (please, translate only feature)|
|1.4.3 DRIVE MODES OF OPERATION|
The Basecoater can be operated in either Jog or Run mode. Additionally Jog mode incorporates a limited or continuous function. In the limited Jog mode the machine is rotated approximately one mandrel per start sequence. In Continuous the machine continuously Jogs. Jog mode is used for setup and maintenance of the machine.
Jog Mode - Prerequisites
1) Jog/Run selector switch in the Jog position
2) Drive start prerequisites satisfied
3) “JOG READY” message appears on the message display
Jog Mode - Operation
1) Same as Drive Start/Stop with the Jog PB and the Main Drive Start/Reset PB being depressed within the two hand anti tie down time-out.
2) Jog Duration - The machine will either rotate for one mandrel station or continuously depending on the position of the Limited/Continuous selector switch as long as both PB’s are depressed. Releasing one PB requires the TWO-HAND START FEATURE to be reset preventing one of the switches to be tied down.
Run Mode - Prerequisites
1) Jog/Run switch in the Run position.
2) Drive Start prerequisites satisfied
3) “BASECOATER READY” message appears on the message display.
si traduces two-hand start por activación dual, feature simplemente no se traduce, no es necesaria.
Selected response from:
Local time: 11:23
|Muchas gracias, me parece una opción muy inteligente :)|
4 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer
9 mins confidence: 17 mins confidence: peer agreement (net): +2 | |
KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.
Search millions of term translations