Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English to Spanish translations [PRO] Tech/Engineering
English term or phrase:P/N
Replacing the Vacuum Pump Motor
Caution: The motor used in the XX is different from the motor used in the XXX. They rotate in opposite directions. The E-Print motor P/N is EAS-1210-51. The CardPress motor P/N is EAS-1325-51. Be sure to use the correct motor. If you use the wrong motor you will seriously damage the vacuum pump.
To remove the old motor:
1. Disconnect the vacuum pump motor power supply connector.
2. Disconnect the solid add compressor power supply connector.
3. Disconnect the pressure hose from the vacuum pump.
4. Disconnect the two vacuum hoses from the vacuum pump.
5. Disconnect the pressure hose from the solid add compressor.
6. If xxx-0025 (Improved Solid Add Compressor) has been implemented on the machine a compressed air manifold will be installed on the rear ink tube bracket. Mark the manifold connections for reconnection and remove the manifold.
7. Remove the four Allen screws and remove the compressor floor assembly from the machine. Place the assembly on a convenient working surface.
8. Remove the four bolts that secure the vacuum motor to the floor assembly.
9. Remove the motor. star
10. To remove the pulley from the motor:
a. Remove the two screws (Figure 1).
b. Screw one of the removed Allen screws into the pulley extraction hole to release and remove the pulley from the shaft. Be careful not to loose the dowel.