KudoZ home » German to English » Electronics / Elect Eng



Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
22:25 Aug 10, 2006
German to English translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Electronics / Elect Eng
German term or phrase: Glassonden
Does anyone know what these are?

It comes up in a discussion of optical sensors and actuators. Some glass fibers are attached (I believe) to these.

Thanks for any clues.
Local time: 03:09

Summary of answers provided
4 +1glass probes
Translate IP

Discussion entries: 2



33 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5 peer agreement (net): +1
Glassonden (plural)
glass probes


Translate IP
United Kingdom
Local time: 08:09
Specializes in field
Native speaker of: Native in EnglishEnglish
PRO pts in category: 4

Peer comments on this answer (and responses from the answerer)
agree  DC Josephs: best bet w/out more context!
10 hrs
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

Changes made by editors
Aug 11, 2006 - Changes made by Steffen Walter:
Term askedGlassonden (plural) » Glassonden
Field (write-in)political science » (none)

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search