Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
German to English translations [PRO] Medical - Medical (general)
German term or phrase:am ehesten von (context)
in the following sentences:
1. Gelegenheitsanfall, am ehesten medikamentös induziert.
2. kontrastmittelanreicherneder, cystische Sella-Tumor, am ehesten von der Hypophyse ausgehend.
3. Based on the nuclear magnetic resonance images am ehesten older, possibly eingeblutetes, cystic degenerative pituitary adenoma
and if anyone can help with translating the first two sentences I'd appreciate it. My rough versions of these two sences at the moment are:
1. Episodic attack, am ehesten medicinally induced
2. contrast agent accumulation, cystic sellar tumor am ehesten von der pituitary ausgehend.