KudoZ home » German to English » Textiles / Clothing / Fashion

Verwirbelungseinheit vs. Tangeleinrichtung


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
20:44 Jul 4, 2007
German to English translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Textiles / Clothing / Fashion / Processing of synthetic filaments and threads
German term or phrase: Verwirbelungseinheit vs. Tangeleinrichtung
An apparatus for treating synthetic threads has eine Verwirbelungseinheit and eine Tangeleinrichtung. I understand a Verwirbelungseinheit to be a "tangling unit" in which filaments (or threads) are caused to be tangled by directing compressed air at them. This is also what I think a Tangeleinrichtung is -- a tangling device which causes threads to become intermingled or interlaced to some degree.
Is there a difference?
United States

Discussion entries: 1


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search