KudoZ home » German to French » Engineering: Industrial



Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
11:07 Feb 19, 2008
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Other

German to French translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Engineering: Industrial / Machines à emballer
German term or phrase: Schweisstempel

Je suis à la recherche de l'équivalent en français du terme mentionné ci-dessus. Il s'agit d'un élément d'une machine à emballer, je pense qu'il s'agit d'une sorte de tampon qui est appliqué sur l'emballage plastique (date limite, lot,...) mais je n'arrive pas à trouver le terme consacré.

Merci pour vos lumières !

Stephan Pastureau
Local time: 15:27

Discussion entries: 21


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search