English translation: register and description of premises
Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
Explanation: FLOOR PLAN must be attached for all new premises, renovated premises and for premises for which a floor plan of the current operation has not been supplied. The floor plan shall include:
- detailed diagram, reasonable sized to scale (give dimensions) on a maximum 8 1/2” x 14” sized sheet of paper (may be hand drawn).
- show all areas, including dining area (seating), washrooms (toilets, urinals, wash basins), staff room, storage rooms, food preparation area, etc..
- show all essential equipment, including stoves, fryers, refrigeration units, freezers, handwashing sinks, etc..
- describe the type of finish on all surfaces.
- describe lighting and method of ventilation.