KudoZ home » Italian to English » Tech/Engineering

cornice cappello


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
10:45 Nov 4, 2003
Italian to English translations [Non-PRO]
Italian term or phrase: cornice cappello
cucine componibili.
Si tratta della cornice che fa da finitura al mobile, nella parte superiore

Summary of answers provided
Russell Jones



3 hrs   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5

I know in Italian descriptions of kitchen fittings a distinction is made between "cornice cappello" and "cornice sottopensili". You could say "capping cornice" but "cornice" on its own or "cornice rail" is the usual term and the "sottopensili" is usually called a "pelmet".

    Reference: http://www.mfi.co.uk/mfi/productinfo.asp?CT=%2F3080%2FYourKi...
Russell Jones
United Kingdom
Local time: 01:19
Native speaker of: Native in EnglishEnglish
PRO pts in pair: 2792
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search