KudoZ home » Japanese to English » Education / Pedagogy


English translation: A graduate from Tokyo University


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
19:41 Jan 18, 2008
Japanese to English translations [PRO]
Education / Pedagogy / general
Japanese term or phrase: 東大出
does this term indicate the students graduating from Tokyo University?
Local time: 23:30
English translation:A graduate from Tokyo University
Yes, you are right.
Selected response from:

Noriko Miwa
Local time: 18:30
Grading comment
4 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer


Summary of answers provided
5 +3A graduate from Tokyo University
Noriko Miwa



2 hrs   confidence: Answerer confidence 5/5 peer agreement (net): +3
A graduate from Tokyo University

Yes, you are right.

Noriko Miwa
Local time: 18:30
Native speaker of: Native in JapaneseJapanese
PRO pts in category: 4
Grading comment

Peer comments on this answer (and responses from the answerer)
agree  Joyce A
1 hr

agree  Harvey Beasley
2 hrs

agree  michiko tsumura
7 hrs
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Voters for reclassification
PRO / non-PRO
Non-PRO (2): michiko tsumura, Noriko Miwa

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search