Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
|Latvian to English translations [Non-PRO]|
|Latvian term or phrase: PIEZIMES|
|This is the heading of a column in a table (other column headings say Bank Acct. No., Company, Director.)|
OR ADDITIONAL REMARKS
Selected response from:
Local time: 13:00
2 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer
3591 days confidence:
1. A brief record, especially one written down to aid the memory: took notes in class.
2. A brief informal letter. See Synonyms at letter.
3. A formal written diplomatic or official communication.
4. A comment or an explanation, as on a passage in a text.
a. A piece of paper currency.
b. A certificate issued by a government or a bank and sometimes negotiable as money.
c. A promissory note.
- IBM® Lotus® Protector for Mail Encryption extends IBM Lotus Notes® and Domino® encryption capabilities to the Internet.
|Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)|
Return to KudoZ list
KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.
Search millions of term translations