KudoZ home » Spanish to English » Business/Commerce (general)

"activos de corto plazo"

English translation: short term or current assets

Advertisement

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
GLOSSARY ENTRY (DERIVED FROM QUESTION BELOW)
Spanish term or phrase:"activos de corto plazo"
English translation:short term or current assets
Entered by: bigedsenior
Options:
- Contribute to this entry
- Include in personal glossary

05:44 Oct 29, 2007
Spanish to English translations [PRO]
Bus/Financial - Business/Commerce (general)
Spanish term or phrase: "activos de corto plazo"
"La estructura de los activos de INTEL se encuentra representada en un 90% por activos de corto plazo, siendo el 10% restante conformado por activo fijo".
lasaruzza
Local time: 08:35
short term or current assets
Explanation:
The same as short-term assets. Long term assets: ... Short term assets: Cash, securities, bank accounts, accounts receivable, inventory, business equipment, ...
www.bplans.com/g/index.cfm?a=s1&sterm=Assets - 35k - Cached - Similar pages

Short-term assets, Patent, Revenue and capital expendituresCan anyone tell me if Utilities expense, Supplies expense, Advertising cost, Shipping cost if any of these are considered short-term assets? Is.
www.askmehelpdesk.com/accounting/short-term-assets-patent-r...
Selected response from:

bigedsenior
Local time: 04:35
Grading comment
Selected automatically based on peer agreement.
4 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer

Advertisement


Summary of answers provided
5 +9short term or current assets
bigedsenior


  

Answers


11 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 5/5 peer agreement (net): +9
short term or current assets


Explanation:
The same as short-term assets. Long term assets: ... Short term assets: Cash, securities, bank accounts, accounts receivable, inventory, business equipment, ...
www.bplans.com/g/index.cfm?a=s1&sterm=Assets - 35k - Cached - Similar pages

Short-term assets, Patent, Revenue and capital expendituresCan anyone tell me if Utilities expense, Supplies expense, Advertising cost, Shipping cost if any of these are considered short-term assets? Is.
www.askmehelpdesk.com/accounting/short-term-assets-patent-r...


bigedsenior
Local time: 04:35
Works in field
Native speaker of: Native in EnglishEnglish
PRO pts in category: 319
Grading comment
Selected automatically based on peer agreement.
Notes to answerer
Asker: Thanks!


Peer comments on this answer (and responses from the answerer)
agree  jack_speak: Yup. 90% of INTEL's asset portfolio is represented by short-term assets, and the remaining 10% correspond to long-term (fixed) assets). Short-term = <1 year. Fixed = >/=1 year.
5 mins
  -> thanks, Jack

agree  Yanet
1 hr
  -> thanks, Yanet

agree  Jennifer Baldwin
1 hr
  -> thanks , Jennifer

agree  Edward Tully
2 hrs
  -> thanks, Edwrad

agree  alexfromsd
5 hrs
  -> thanks, Alex.

agree  Liz Freudenberger
6 hrs
  -> thanks, Liz

agree  marybro
8 hrs
  -> thanks again, marybro

agree  Lory Lizama
10 hrs
  -> thanks, Lori

agree  Nikolaj Widenmann
11 hrs
  -> thanks, Widenmann
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)




Voters for reclassification
as
PRO / non-PRO
Non-PRO (2): Christina Courtright, jack_speak


Return to KudoZ list


Changes made by editors
Nov 12, 2007 - Changes made by bigedsenior:
Created KOG entryKudoZ term » KOG term


KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.



See also:



Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search