KudoZ home » Spanish to English » Education / Pedagogy

Técnico Superior


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
14:10 Feb 5, 2009
Spanish to English translations [Non-PRO]
Education / Pedagogy / Univierstiy degree
Spanish term or phrase: Técnico Superior
Country: Argentina

I am not one hundred present sure how this translates into English. I am not really looking to find the direct translation of the word, but rather the equivalent degree in the USA, Canada or the UK.

I think it is the equivalent to a bachelor's degree. To get this degree you need 6 semesters of study (3 years) or more.

Any clues?

Summary of reference entries provided
Advanced Technical Degree (US); Higher Technician (Europe)
James A. Walsh


Reference comments

24 mins
Reference: Advanced Technical Degree (US); Higher Technician (Europe)

Reference information:
See previous KudoZ reference below.

Suerte :)

    Reference: http://www.proz.com/kudoz/spanish_to_english/education_pedag...
James A. Walsh
Specializes in field
Native speaker of: Native in EnglishEnglish, Native in SpanishSpanish
PRO pts in category: 87
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search