Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
|Spanish to English translations [PRO]|
|Spanish term or phrase: acta|
|copia simple de la memoria del directorio incorporada al acta del 15 de abrial|
Minutes: of a meeting
Todo depende del contexto, claro, y no sé qué información tiene tu acta.
Otra posible traducción sería statement (también según el contexto)
Selected response from:
Local time: 09:39
|Graded automatically based on peer agreement. KudoZ.|
4 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer
4 mins confidence:
Take a peek at number 8
act [akt ] noun (plural acts)
1. something done: something that somebody does
2. doing something: the action of carrying something out
3. part of play: one of the main sections of a play or other dramatic performance
4. one of several performances: a short performance, especially one that is part of a varied program or show The next act is a barbershop quartet.
5. performer: the performer or performers who take part in an act
6. personal behavior: somebody's actions or behavior considered as entertainment or used as an assessment of that person's worth (informal) a class act
7. pretense: behavior that is intended to impress or deceive other people
8. POLITICS statement of instruction
regarding law: a record or statement of the decision made by a law-making or judicial body such as Congress
9. formal record: a formal written record of the proceedings of a society, committee, or elected group
Encarta World English Dictionary
|Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)|44 mins confidence: peer agreement (net): +7