ProZ.com global directory of translation services
 The translation workplace
Ideas
KudoZ home » Spanish to English » Retail

SOCIEDAD PARTICIPADA POR

English translation: yyySL has a share participation in/with xxxSL

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
GLOSSARY ENTRY (DERIVED FROM QUESTION BELOW)
Spanish term or phrase:SOCIEDAD PARTICIPADA POR
English translation:yyySL has a share participation in/with xxxSL
Entered by: Luislarra
Options:
- Contribute to this entry
- Include in personal glossary

16:28 Aug 29, 2006
Spanish to English translations [PRO]
Marketing - Retail / transport of goods
Spanish term or phrase: SOCIEDAD PARTICIPADA POR
xxxSL participada por yyySL
Luislarra
Local time: 03:35
yyySL has a share participation in/with xxxSL
Explanation:
General Dynamics has a share participation of about 25% in STEYR. STEYR's main field of activities are the development, production, and international ...
www.gdls.com/releases/releases_2000/gdls-pr200012.html - 6k - Cached - Similar pages

The Venezuelan Investment Fund has a share participation in ENELVEN of 99.97%, the remaining 0.03% being in the hands of minority shareholders. ...
www.bomchilgroup.org/vensep98.html - 15k - Cached - Similar pages





--------------------------------------------------
Note added at 47 mins (2006-08-29 17:15:31 GMT)
--------------------------------------------------

You could also say that "yyySL has an ownership position in xxxSL"
Selected response from:

Ronnie McKee
Spain
Local time: 03:35
Grading comment
4 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer



Summary of answers provided
4yyySL has a share participation in/with xxxSL
Ronnie McKee
4(limited liability) company in which yyySL holds shares
Parrot


  

Answers


3 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5
(limited liability) company in which yyySL holds shares


Explanation:
:-)

Parrot
Spain
Local time: 03:35
Does not meet criteria
Native speaker of: Native in EnglishEnglish
PRO pts in category: 4
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

42 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5
yyySL has a share participation in/with xxxSL


Explanation:
General Dynamics has a share participation of about 25% in STEYR. STEYR's main field of activities are the development, production, and international ...
www.gdls.com/releases/releases_2000/gdls-pr200012.html - 6k - Cached - Similar pages

The Venezuelan Investment Fund has a share participation in ENELVEN of 99.97%, the remaining 0.03% being in the hands of minority shareholders. ...
www.bomchilgroup.org/vensep98.html - 15k - Cached - Similar pages





--------------------------------------------------
Note added at 47 mins (2006-08-29 17:15:31 GMT)
--------------------------------------------------

You could also say that "yyySL has an ownership position in xxxSL"

Example sentence(s):
  • or has ownership in
Ronnie McKee
Spain
Local time: 03:35
Meets criteria
Specializes in field
Native speaker of: Native in EnglishEnglish
PRO pts in category: 8
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)




Return to KudoZ list


KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.



See also: