I am a translator of French, German and Russian into English. My specialisations are Business & Law and Marketing & Communications.
My independent practice is called anglolingo. Visit at www.anglolingo.com.
Business & Law
I have experience translating many different aspects of business operations in a variety of industries. I am also an experienced legal translator. In addition to corporate legal documents, I have been the dedicated translator or corrector in major cases of litigation.
Some representative examples of previous projects:
• Annual financial statements of various German companies
• Internal HR processes and pension agreements of an international group
• Risk management documentation for an industrial group
• Documentation regarding retail and sales processes of a fashion company
• Internal guidelines of company regarding data privacy and security
• Dedicated translator for litigation in the mining sector. Involved the translation of agreements, correspondence, business plans and financial statements.
• Editing and revision of c. 100,000 words of translation done by a team of translators for a case of alleged financial fraud in order to ensure correct and consistent use of legal terminology, names and style.
• Legal opinion regarding violation of the Austrian Stock Exchange Act
• Tax opinion on German withholding tax
• Articles of Association of various companies
• Various regulations of the Russian Central Bank regarding currency operations
Marketing & Communications
I have experience translating both customer-facing copy and market research, such as customer surveys, data analysis and presentations of findings. My experience crosses a variety of industries but I have particular experience in the fashion and life sciences sectors.
• Website content in various sectors, e.g. fashion, higher education, law, construction, tech
• Media analysis of reports in the French media about the vehicles of a Japanese auto brand as well as reports about its competitors
• Press releases
• 100,000+ market-research survey responses for various mass-market products and drugs
• Communications materials related to events, e.g. exhibitions at art galleries and museums, arts events, conferences, etc.
• Marketing for the life sciences: presentations of medical market research, customer surveys, doctor surveys, responses to market research surveys for various drugs. Specific areas of medicine: diabetes, cancer, migraine, diarrhoea, eHealth devices, and others.